Training for Marac representatives
This course is suitable for those who are new to the role of Marac agency representative, as well as those who want to undertake refresher training.
The course is suitable for those who want to gain:
- Understanding of the process for a multi-agency response and how their role fits within this
- Valuable skills and experience in order to provide the support necessary for their Marac to operate effectively
At the end of this training course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the Marac process
- Identify the benefits of implementing an effective Marac
- Examine the ten principles for an effective Marac
- Explain the benefits of using a single multi-agency risk checklist
- Identify high-risk victims using the SafeLives Dash risk checklist
- Describe the referral criteria and the referral process for Marac
- State the legislation which supports the lawful sharing of information
- Formulate an action plan which focusses on risks and safety
- Create a multi-agency development plan for their Marac which addresses local issues
Request Marac representative training and we'll be pleased to come to you and tailor the course to your needs.
The cost of running this course in-house at your chosen venue is:
- For small groups of up to 12 learners - £1,800
- For larger groups of up to 24 learners - £2,195
To find out more please contact the training team on 0117 403 3224 or email email@example.com
The fee does not cover inclusion of training venue costs, refreshments or lunch, nor does it include the provision of projector and training equipment eg flipchart stands or projector screens.