Domestic Abuse Matters: costs
There are three parts to this change programme. Costs for each are included below:
Delivery of First Responders and Champions training:
£64 - £86 per person
In accordance with the guidance set out by the College of Policing 75% of all first responders to domestic abuse must be trained to effect mass behavioural change.
3 day Health check:
Train the Trainer:
For up to 25 trainers: £3,980
For individuals: £200 per two day event
Sustaining the change workshop for senior managers:
- All expenses included but not venue or refreshments or welfare support.
- Health check can be completed locally and product provided free to avoid the £3,500 cost
- The College of Policing is in the process of writing the licence which will be provided free to forces to allow further training internally to future proof.
If you'd like to find out more about Domestic Abuse Matters, please get in touch. We recommend you have to hand the total number of individuals who would likely be the first to respond to an incident of domestic abuse, be it victims (external or internal), perpetrators or children. This should include:
- all response officers,
- PCSOs or equivalent,
- all specials,
- front counter staff,
- all detectives or staff that interview and process perpetrators,
- all front counter staff,
- all call handlers and control room staff.