Awareness-raising, training and development
Our trainers are experts in developing and delivering training tailored to the needs of your workplace. We can upskill your managers and HR teams, answering questions like:
- What is domestic abuse and how might it affect my employees?
- How will I know if my employees are experiencing or perpetrating domestic abuse?
- What is my responsibility as an employer and how can I support my staff?
- We are a large employer and employ both a victim of abuse and their perpetrator – how do we manage that?
Our corporate training package could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Domestic abuse awareness
- Effective responses to disclosures of domestic abuse
- Lunch and Learn: Domestic abuse awareness webinar for all staff
I wished someone at work had said something, asked me how I was. I think if my manager had known what to say or do, she would have liked to help, but the conversation just seemed too hard perhaps.
SafeLives recognises that delegates will bring varying levels of knowledge and experience and we use a mixture of teaching methods to accommodate individual learning styles and preferences. In addition to trainer-led sessions, we use multi-media resources, case studies and reflective exercises to ensure that every individual is catered for. Our aim is to provide the optimum learning experience for everybody involved.
Make an enquiry
To find out more about how we can help, or enquire about a bespoke package for your workplace, contact Freya Potter, Lead Trainer: email@example.com