Ongoing support, partnership working and creating a champions network
Employers are well placed to spot the signs of domestic abuse in colleagues: anxiety, decreased motivation, seeming distracted, being late, being on the phone to a partner or family member very often.
In order to have a comprehensive response to domestic abuse employers need more than a well-intended policy and training. Ongoing support from SafeLives, partnership working and a champions network will instill real culture change.
SafeLives can help create long term, sustainable improvements and consistency in the response to domestic abuse in the workplace by:
- Creating awareness-raising materials and reviewing any existing materials and policies.
- Supporting with internal and external comms and PR activity around the initiative.
- Speaking at and/or supporting launch of the initiative at key meetings and events.
- Developing a network of champions, creating training & resources to support them.
- Attending early meetings of the champions network.
Make an enquiry
To find out more about how we can help, or enquire about a bespoke package for your workplace, contact Freya Potter, Lead Trainer: firstname.lastname@example.org