Know the impact local domestic violence services have with SafeLives Insights
Our Insights outcome measurement tool is already used by more than 40 services across England and Wales. This tried and tested system will show you what kind of impact your local services are having. And it’s even more powerful when every service in a local area uses it together, with the support of commissioners.
Insights offers you:
- A better understanding of the needs of families across your area.
- A clear picture of the impact your services are having on the lives of families affected by domestic abuse.
- A powerful comparison of your services against national data and similar services, giving you an objective benchmark.
- The ability to carry out contract monitoring more cost-effectively by integrating Insights outcomes into service specification.
- Specifically designed adults' and children and young people’s versions of the tool.
Above all it, using Insights will help you transform more people’s lives.
By providing information on ‘what works’, the Insights data will enable us to calculate the costs and benefits of the services in the future. This is critical as you have to appeal to both the heart and mind. Making a moral case for dealing with domestic abuse is important, but this needs to be backed up by a financial argument, which outlines clearly how early intervention can achieve savings by preventing long term costs.
Judith Gibson, Cheshire East Domestic Abuse Partnership’s (CEDAP) strategic lead
Great value through subsidised access
Thanks to the generous support of grant-making trusts, we are able to offer Insights at a subsidised rate to some voluntary services which carry out risk assessments and safety planning. Get in touch with SafeLives' Insights team to find out more.
Thank you to the Big Lottery Fund for its continued support of Insights – helping services understand how to better support families in their local area