Training for Marac co-ordinators
This one day course for Marac co-ordinators has been designed to equip delegates with essential skills, enabling them to perform the lynchpin role with greater confidence.
The course is suitable for professionals who would like to:
- Have a better understanding of the Marac meeting structure
- Evidence local outcomes through high quality data collection
- Co-ordinate effective Marac meetings
- Utilise the Marac administration pack and toolkits available to maximum effectiveness
On completion of this training course delegates will:
- Become more confident in the Marac co-ordinator role
- Understand and apply the guiding principles for an effective Marac
- Build skills to identify relevant risk related information and record accurate minutes
- Reflect on the local circumstances influencing their Marac and ‘trouble shoot' with the help of SafeLives trainers
- Improve the support to high-risk victims of domestic abuse – helping to save lives and public money
Request Marac co-ordinator training and we'll be pleased to come to you and tailor this training to meet your needs.
The cost of running this course in-house at your chosen venue is:
- For small groups of up to 12 learners - £1,800
- For larger groups of up to 24 learners - £2,195
We do not currently have any open Marac Co-ordinators Courses planned, however you can register your interest here so that we can contact you should we run one.
To find out more please contact the training team on 0117 403 3224 or email email@example.com
The fee does not cover inclusion of training venue costs, refreshments or lunch, nor does it include the provision of projector and training equipment eg flipchart stands or projector screens.