Benefits of Leading Lights
SafeLives Leading Lights status is the mark of quality for domestic abuse services and is increasingly being recognised by commissioners and funders.
Choosing Leading Lights is a way for you to:
- Evidence the quality of your service: enabling you to make a stronger case for funding and to become commissioning ready.
- Support your service to provide the most effective response to keep victims safe.
- Improve morale: support staff to gain knowledge and confidence in their roles.
- Support partnership work: enabling you to develop a better relationship with commissioners.
- Develop consistency across different functions and sites.
Upon reaching accreditation, your service will:
- Receive a Leading Lights accreditation logo and certificate for the service to use on all funding applications and materials.
- Have the opportunity to contribute towards the development of the Leading Lights programme, thereby influencing DV services and the wider domestic abuse sector.
- Form part of a network of accredited services.
There are currently more than 45 accredited Leading Lights services.
Find out more
To apply or find out more, please contact email@example.com.