What's included in Insights?
The Insights package is designed to ensure services get the highest quality data and support. Your service will receive:
- Face-to-face data collection training for all practitioners involved in Insights, as well as ongoing helpdesk support
- Data analysis and interpretation by SafeLives’ team of researchers, including regularly written reports providing accessible narrative, tables and graphs to accompany the data – plus presentations to your service and stakeholders
- Best practice and positive outcomes highlighted from the data to help you evidence achievements to funders and commissioners, and celebrate successes with your team
- Practice points from SafeLives’ Leading Lights and training teams to ensure data findings can be used to develop the service
- Being part of the largest, live national dataset of domestic abuse cases, plus benchmarking against services similar to yours and historic data from your service – there are more 42,000 cases in the Insights dataset, and currently more than 40 organisation using the service
- A dedicated data support officer to advise you, and clean and validate any data you send